The Noordhoek Tourism Photo competition is now receiving entries!! Get your cameras out and snap away: The theme this year is ‘What I love about Noordhoek’.
Follow us on our Facebook page, where we will be creating an Album titled: ‘2022 PHOTO COMPETITION’ – please keep an eye on the page for updates.
Competition will run from 10 June to 7th September.
Closing date for entries is 7th September 2022
Exciting news is that the prize-giving will be held at the Noordhoek Art Point along with a Cheese & Wine evening. Winners will be chosen by 14th September 2022 and announced at the prize-giving. The winner in each category will be asked to print an A3 photograph and frame it. It will be displayed at NAP and sold for a price determined by the Judges. The art gallery will get 20% of the selling price to cover costs of the evening. More information on the competition and all the T&C’s can be found on the Noordhoek Tourism website.
• Participants: Anyone can send in their photos (except the judges and their direct family).
• Number of entries: There is a limit of 10 entries per person.
• Enter your photos: Entries are only accepted via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org You will be notified by email to confirm when submission is received. This can take up to 3 days.
• Subject : The photo has to be shot in or around Noordhoek.
• Photo: Photos can be black&white or colour. Editing of photos is allowed. Photo can be recent or old.
• No writing on the photos: No name/website/year/etc should be written on the photo, please send extra information like your website with the photo and we will publish that.
• Copyright: Participants must own all legal rights to submitted photos .
• Condition: Noordhoek Tourism can publish the picture on their website, Facebook page and in their newsletter.
• Winners: Decisions of the judges are final and binding.